Tuesday, June 26, 2012

YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK LIKE. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I'm starting to realize that wanting to go to school next semester is extremely unrealistic for me. I'm not gonna give up, but I have to start planning my next move if it's not to my dream school. I'm really starting to doubt that I will get in because 1. the teacher I asked for a recommendation has not emailed me back yet, and even if she does, I still failed her class 3 times. I just had one very key conversation with her that is really my only hope. 2. I can't get a positive deans report from my school because I withdrew midsemester so I'm really not allowed to go back.  3. It is realllllly late to be applying and then there's always 4. IF I somehow managed to get in, I will certainly have 0 scholarships which is a bit of an issue since this school will cost me $40,000+ a year.

It's all so ironic because if I had applied during high school I definitely would have gotten in and I would have been offered a pretty sizeable scholarship, I'm sure. But where I am now, I have to fight to get in, but I know if I were there, I would be like 400x more involved and inspired than if I had gone straight out of high school.  On paper I just look so bad. If I could only talk to them....

So, when I most likely get turned down for this, I'm not really sure how I will take it. I've learned that I don't really handle rejection well, especially when it's something I REALLY REALLY want. I know what I should do- take classes at a community college, focus on my health, get a job, volunteer. If I do those things I will surely get in for the winter semester. BUT I JUST DON'T WANT THAT. UGH.

I HATE THIS PLACE SO MUCH. I WANT TO LEAVE. I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL IN THE FALL, INSTEAD OF MISSING OUT ON ANOTHER SEMESTER OF LIFE.

I WANT THESE THINGS SO MUCH AND I WILL DO SO WELL IF I'M GIVEN THE CHANCE. BUT PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY WAY I CAN PROVE THAT IS TO STAY HERE FOR THE SEMESTER. FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS. I JUST HATE THAT THINGS NEVER SEEM TO WORK OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment