Saturday, June 23, 2012

Don't be scared to live your dreams even when you're going through a nightmare.

So I am super, super excited.  Wanna know why?? Last night I applied to another school. AHHHFLKJEISKLAFJ!! Who'd have known it would make me so happy?? I really wish I would have thought of this, like, a year ago.

The last few days have been a whirlwind of emotions for me so I'm really hoping I'm not just riding this high right now, but I have been interested in this school since I was 16 and now I think I finally have the guts to go there. It's a liberal arts school that's very open and encouraging people to take leadership roles, which until this year, was something that was very scary to me. Now it's everything I want.

I'm so excited I am literally going through the course catalog and writing down all the classes I want to take. I should really stop, because the chances of me getting in a very low, considering my GPA, but hopefully my essay combined with my high school GPA and test scores will win them over. It's still a long shot though. Send some luck my way please :)


No comments:

Post a Comment